Tuesday 18 November 2014

My son Should be executed , British Jihadist father says.



The father of Nasser Muthana a British medical student who is suspected to be an ISIS jihadist  has said he deserves to be executed. 

The former electrical engineer, 57, told the Mail: ‘What they are doing is inhuman, this is not the son I brought up. ‘I cannot have him back. No father wants to disown their children but I have no choice.’

Speaking from his home in Wales, Mr Muthana said: ‘I am like any other father. I am trying not to believe it is my boy, but it looks like him. If that’s what he has done to someone then that is what should be done to him. A head for a head. I am not going to make excuses for him. He is a grown man and he must face up to what he has done.’ 

Nasser Muthana, who appeared in a recruitment video for IS in June, has also been joined in Syria by his younger brother Aseel, 17. 


Source dailymail 







No comments: