Saturday 6 December 2014

Guy Catches Pregnant Girl Cheating Right In Front Of Her Boyfriend


It's safe to say that there are some people out there that go above and beyond to help their fellow man.
Last week a pregnant woman was caught cheating during the American football match between Detroit Lions and the Chicago Bears.
The lady was repeatedly texting another guy in secret while her boyfriend sat next to her none the wiser. 
One lad, sat behind the couple, saw the whole thing unfold and decided to intervene by passing a note to the poor guy informing him of the situation.
This is class!
She kept hiding her phone every time her partner put his arm around her or reached in to talk to her. She was heavily pregnant and wrote messages to a man called Jason that said ‘I wish I was with you all day

Saw this on FB and I thought  I should share it.

1 comment:

aderonkesapara@hotmail.com said...

Lol funny if I were d guy na divorce after birth